Marketing Assistant Intern
Part-time | Remote | 10 /15 hrs a week | Unpaid Internship
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company products and brands.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Must be able to work independently and as a group. Must be able to work from home and attend weekly meetings.
How to apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Dawn.email@example.com